Scientific Explorer Turbo Sky Rocket Kit lets you become a rocket scientist! Mix materials from your kitchen to make rocket fuel that will power your missile up to 100 feet in the air each time you launch. Your child will see chemistry and physics in a new light, while exploring chemical reactions, matter, energy, aerodynamics and more. Adult supervision required. Recommended for children 9 years of age and older.
- Includes: his kit includes plastic bottle, 3 pieces balsa wood, sheet fin template, precut clear tubing, nose cone, 10 inches of foam tape, 2 pieces of red plastic film, silver duralar, fueling module, fin holder and instructions.
- Assembled rocket is 17″ tall
- Become a rocket scientist
- Powered by backing soda and vinegar (not included)
- Mix materials from your kitchen to make rocket fuel
- Power your Turbo Sky Rocket up to 100 feet in the air